case study: rpg solutions
- Website redesign
- Print collateral
- Employ a clean, fresh and modern approach that conveys a sense of trust, integrity and expertise. Balance visuals and text. Make pertinent information easily accessible and digestible.
- Convey a personal feel: “There are people behind our company name, and we care about you.” Show a strong connection to the RPG team, the history/accolades of the company and the company’s commitment to community service.
- Make it easy for prospects/clients to interact and engage with the company (newsletter subscription, registering for events, etc.).
- Facilitate access to website via mobile devices.
- Responsive design on WordPress CMS
- Custom photography of team and individual staff members
- Design and integration of print collateral through downloadable PDFs
- Design and implementation of e-newsletters, also archived on the site
- Pageviews up 77 percent
- Unique pageviews up 81 percent
- Number of users up 60 percent
As a firm that places high value on relationships, customer service and integrity within our own business, we are extremely pleased with our experience working with the team at S&A both personally and professionally. We love our new website, and we get comments from clients on how clean, modern and user-friendly it is while making it easy for us to educate, inform and engage with our clients. S&A really took the time to understand what our needs were and then created a site that perfectly matched our goals.